NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to all people over the age of 18.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WP Rocket by SaS WP Media as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 27 May at 01:00 PM (Paris time) and ending on 2 June at 11:59PM (Paris time). All online entries must be received by 2 June at 11:59PM (Paris time).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the post and submitting only one comment. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of WP Rocket by SaS WP Media.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WP Rocket by SaS WP Media.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an entrance for WordCamp Europe 2019, which will be held in Berlin on 20-22 June. Value of €50.
We’ll also giveaway 5 WP Rocket Single licenses (or a renewal of an existing license, if the winners are already customers). Value of €49 per license.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WP Rocket by SaS WP Media to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected through Random.org under the supervision of WP Rocket by SaS WP Media.
Winners will be notified by Facebook Direct Message and through a public Facebook post on WP Rocket’s Facebook Page within 7 days following the selection of Winners.
WP Rocket by SaS WP Media shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at WP Rocket by SaS WP Media sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WP Rocket by SaS WP Media, anyone acting on behalf of WP Rocket by SaS WP Media, and WP Rocket by SaS WP Media licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to share and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your name, comment and statements about the Campaign.
9. Terms & Conditions: WP Rocket by SaS WP Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WP Rocket by SaS WP Media control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WP Rocket by SaS WP Media may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WP Rocket by SaS WP Media. WP Rocket by SaS WP Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WP Rocket by SaS WP Media has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WP Rocket by SaS WP Media reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WP Rocket by SaS WP Media and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of France, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in France having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is WP Rocket by SaS WP Media. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to WP Rocket by SaS WP Media, not Facebook.
14. By reading this and joining our contest, You, the Contestant, confirm that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.